Ahhhhhh! I can barely believe that this time next week I will be a married woman! Hahaha, actually so scared right now! I decided to post this photo of my lovely husband to be on his stag because I fancy him in it 😘😂 he is a braw boy!!!
Jamie, as you know, is still on his away Stag in Prague and having the time of his life by the looks of it! Tonight is his last night and I am so happy to be having him back in his own bed tomorrow night – I have missed his annoying wee face!
While Jamie has been away, I have organised and made all the favours and started to sort our all the decoration gear for the big day! As you can imagine, this week will be a busy one, and lucky wee Jamie has the week off! That means he can spend his day visiting the boys and spending time with his family and then spend the nights sorting out wedding stufd with me – unless you work with me, I doubt you’ll see at all next week haha!
My To Do List:
- Purchase hair extensions since I am bald.
- Get my hair dyed so it is all the one colour for the first time in ages, get it cut too to make it look braw.
- Finish all reports and not look at them again until May!
- Buy all my children an Easter egg.
- Arrange a time and collect my Table Plan.
- Pick up the Wedding Licence and give to our Humanist George.
- Pick up Bridesmaids ans Flower Girl dresses.
- Pick up Kilts.
- Pick up the cake.
- Pick up my flowers.
BUSY WEEK INDEED! 👍🏼💙 At least I have paid it all off and don’t need to worry too much about cash – payday on Thursday! 😁💰