No Makeup Challenge #2

No Makeup Challenge #2

First of all – I am sorry tbat you are about to see my big ugly mug haha. Please do not be too turned off and click off the post straight away haha!

I started my No Makeup Challenge on Tuesday as it was my first day in my new school on Monday and needed to make a good impression haha!

Tuesday:Β

As you know I was with my family for most of the day so didn’t feel too fazed about having a bare face. When I was home I made sure I have properly exfoliated my face and tried to relax with a Charcoal face mask (mentioned in my earlier post).

Wednesday:

I spent a good part of my day at the gym, which was great because I try not to wear any makeup there anyway; plus I was sweating so much that I hope all the build up in my pores are starting to come out! These pictures were taken just before my bed after a big shower! As you can see I have some breakout under my nose and big bags under my eyes! 😩

Thursday:

I was popping into my work with a bunch of my friends today, and it was the first time I thought about putting makeup on. I resisted and luckily there were no big shocked faces at my work. Only negative comment I got was that I looked a little tired and pale.Β This picture was when I was just leaving the house, and again the red patches are pretty noticeable. As the day and night went on though I didn’t seem the care about my bare face!

Besides, most of th photos people took had a Snapchat filter on them haha!

Friday:

Finally, we reach the present day and I can 100% say I am seeing small but positive changes on my face! It feels a lot smoother and less bumpy/rough and the red marks were the underskin spots are have reduced!Β

I am still pretty horrid though, but at least I am no longer scared of a complete bareface! Let me know if you think my face is still bad haha, or if you think I should be trying out any other techniques or treatments!

I will keep you posted over the weekend! πŸ™‚πŸ’œ

InstagramΒ |Β Bloglovin’Β |Β Twitter

9 Comments

1. July 1, 2017 / 3:48 pm

I think you look bomb af with or without makeup sooo there aha. I’m so glad youre seeing a difference! Gives me hope ahaπŸ’œ

2. July 1, 2017 / 6:53 am

This is fab, I think you’ve done really well! When I was 19 I couldn’t leave the house without make-up, then I met someone who told me I’d look better without it and to try a day without any slap on my face… For the next 10 years I’ve worn hardly any make-up, just a bit of concealer every now and again because of bad skin and panda-like under eye circles! It’s a lot easier to manage not having make-up to worry about during the day, saves money too πŸ™‚

• July 1, 2017 / 11:00 am

Brilliant! I don’t wear a lot either, but wanted to let my skin breathe!! Makes you more confident within yourself I think πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

3. July 1, 2017 / 4:20 am

That’s so cool! I typically wear makeup to work and then on weekends try not to wear any. I could likely get away with no makeup at work but I haven’t really tried it. I typically at least have tinted moisturizer on!

• July 1, 2017 / 11:04 am

It was hard to not wear any at work, I was scared I would look completely different haha! I feel so much better though cx

4. July 1, 2017 / 2:50 am

I think you’re doing a great job! This is super inspirational (: I’ve been doing no-makeup cause it’s summer and I’m working a ton, so there’s no real point in it haha some days I don’t like the way I look without it, but it feels so good not to worry about it getting messed up during the day and taking it off at night

• July 1, 2017 / 11:02 am