Literally the fastest month ever! I cannot believe my summer holidays are almost over and this month is almost complete.
I have done a lot over the past 31 days including getting more tattoos added to my colourful leg, had a spa day, went to my first European football game and lay about doing heehaw because I am on holiday haha! But I decided that these are my July Top Five:
1. I explored Dunoon with Smudger: I absolutely loved this day! My big pal and I went exploring the beautiful area of Dunoon. We walked through the Benmore Botantic Gardens and explored Puck’s Glen. I love spending time away with my dad and we have a great wee laugh together! If you want to see more about this trip, read my full post on it here: Dunoon.
2. I climbed Arthur’s Seat: This was without a doubt one of the best days of my holiday! The sun was beaming down and I got to catch up with one of my bestest pals Rachelle! Together we climbed Arthur’s Seat in our capital city Edinburgh. The place was packed with tourists and it made me fully appreicate my country. Again, I made a larger post about this adventure, so have a nosey if you fancy: Arthur’s Seat.
3. I conquered the Cairn Table: As most of you know my best pal Aly is a super fit individual. She runs marathons, smashes the gym daily and more recently runs up hills/mountains – she is a machine! Well, Aly decided to take us up the Cairn Table which is close to her hometown. It was pretty challenging but well worth it. Was great spending time with Aly and her stunning dog too. I haven’t made my full post about this trip yet, so keep an eye out!
4. Rhian stayed over: Oor wee Rhian stayed over with her Uncle Jad and I and absoultely knackered us! Haha, she stayed up most of the night and watched films and then woke me up at 7:30am on a Saturday morning ; it’s a good job I love her cheeky wee face! We then spent our day at the Soft Play and lounging about!
5. My blog had a makeover: After taking a love break I ventured back into my blogging world. I gave the full site a shake up ans updated almost everything! Please take the time to look at my new setup and different pages and let me know what you think. I prefer the new look and it helps put less pressure on me blog everyday! Pages I think you should have a nosey at: Home // The Blog // Social Media // Charity Challenges // Lifestyle // Adventures – each area has there own Categories.
Thank you for taking the time to read my July Top Five! Hope you all had a sunny July. Let me know your highlights over the past month, and if you have any fun plans for August! 🙂