Shortly after my first ever Award Post I was nominated again for the Liebster Award. I have seen a lot of you doing this Award and it always seemed fun to do and allowed me to find a few other bloggers to follow! So here goes it…
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Tag 11 new bloggers
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- Recognize the blogger who tagged you
First on the agenda is a big thank you to Kat’s Chats who nominated me for the award. She is a great blogger and I want to say a massive congrats for reaching 100 followers! 💜👍🏼
Questions and Answers:
1. What or who was your biggest inspiration for blogging?
– My wee pal Cassay! She wrote a few articles for her University Magazine and interviewed some bands; she later started her own blog and I followed suit.
2. If you could pick a soundtrack for your life what would it be?
– Any Disney film would suit my life perfectly haha; mixture of high spirts and dramatic events haha!
3. Where in the world do you wish to visit most and why?
– I have recently created a list of places I am desperate to visit with oor Jad. Most of them are cities in Europe but if I had to choose one I think it would be Iceland to see the Northern Lights.
4. What is something on your bucket list that you want to complete the most?
– Swimming with sharks!! Within a shadow of a doubt!
5. What post of yours is your favourite and why?
– The later Wedding posts 💙 I love reading them over and seeing the beautiful photos. Please have a nosey!
6. Where is somewhere you go if you want a bit of freedom?
– The Bellfield Estate! It is my favourite place. I go there to ‘collect my thoughts’ haha. If I have the car then I drive to the beach and just breathe in the air. So Jad – if yer reading and I storm out after an arguement these are the places you’ll find me hahaha!
7. If you could repeat a day of your life what would it be and why?
– The Wedding! It was honestly perfect from start to finish! Everything suited Jamie and I to a T and I was surrounded by all the people I love!
8. If you could be a character in a book, which book would it be and why?
– Trainspotting is my favourite so probably that! Not a junkie character though ha!
9. Best blogging advice?
– Be yourself and don’t over think the content that you write! I made the mistake of “writing for others” and I didn’t enjoy it. Do what you love and you will love what you do!
10. What film could you watch over and over?
– There’s a few hah! Jad always says I watch the same films ALL THE TIME. Would probably choose Father of the Bride though, it makes me laugh and cry!
11. What makes you smile?
– Coming home from a cracking day of work, chucking on my jammies and cuddling my wee pal Jad! 💙😊
My Questions for You Lot:
1. Who is your hero?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3.What is your biggest fear?
4.What is your favorite family vacation?
5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
6. What really makes you angry?
7. What motivates you to work hard?
8. What is your favorite thing about your career?
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
10. What is your proudest accomplishment?
11. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
- Mommy Training Wheels
- Pink For Days
- Discovering Sooz
- Wormal Blog
- Get A Life
- Simply Everything
- Warts and All
- That Feeling Inside
Thanks again guys 🙂 hope you all enjoy!