In my opinion I have already achieved a fair amount in my 26 years of life. Milestones a lot of people never reach and overall I am proud of the things I have gained thoroughly my life. Some of the most rewarding so far have been:
There are other things in my life that I am proud of but those six jumped straight out at me.
Anyway … there are still so many things I want to achieve in life and thought I’d select a handful to reach before I am the grand age of 30 – only 4 years away. Gads!
- Have a baby.
- Buy a family dog.
- Buy our own home.
- Visit 10 different countries.
- Climb as many hills/moutains in Scotland.
- Visit every part of Scotland.
- Visit 10 different football stadium.
- Run/Walk a marathon.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Go on a helicopter.
- Milk a cow.
- Hold an owl/eagle.
- Learn to swim.
- Swim with sharks.
- Cycle around Millport.
- Become fit and get some muscle.
- Complete a Playstation/Xbox Game.
- Visit 30 Cities around the world.
- Go to a Champions League game.
- Visit Old Trafford.
- Go to Wimbeldon.
- Walk on Abbey Road.
- Give blood 5 times.
- Visit the Globe Theatre.
- Complete the Rubix Cube.
- Learn an Oasis song on piano/guitar.
- Learn a Beatles song on piano/guitar.
- Participate in 10 charity events.
- Become a morning person.
- Worry less and take more risks!
There you have it – I will revisit this post each year to update you all on my progress! Also, reading through generic ‘bucket lists’ I realised I have complete a lot of things on them! Yasss!
Do you have a bucket list? If so what is on it? 😊👍🏼