I’m going to be honest, September was a bleak month! I hardly did a thing and it flew by! However, I did start to tick off some of my Before I Am 30 List! 🙂👍🏼
I am going to apologise right now as I did not do a September Wrap Up post 😩 I promise to do this again in October because I know a lot of you enjoyed that post.
Anyway, lets dive straight into my September Top Five:
1. I completed a Marathon: I still can’t believe this happened! I am so proud of myself and all the others that took part in the Kiltwalk 2017. I wrote a full and detailed post about this, read it here: Kiltwalk Post 👍🏼 Jamie and I loved our day out and managed to complete the walking marathon in under 8hours!
2. I started Crossfit … finally:After months and saying I would, I finally plucked up the courage to visit a Crossfit box! Sadly I have only been once due to recovering from the Marathon but I intend to make it a healthy habit this month 🙂 for full workout and results read my detailed post: Crossfit Post. I really loved the day and the feeling of being involved, I defo reccommend you all to give it a try.
3. I met Sasa Papac: I realise most of you won’t know who this is haha. But Sasa Papac is my all time favourite football player. He joined Rangers back in 2006 and stuck around until 2012! I have no idea why he was my favourite but I adored the guy! Anyway, during an Old Firm this month I looked behind me and there he was casually sitting in the stands. I ran over to him for pictures and literally burst into tears 😂
4. Cassay is back: One of my best pals Cassay went travelling the past two months so I was so happy to have her back home and see her. Have missed her wee face so much! Hoping to see her more now tha we are back together 💙
5. I went to loads of football games: As mentioned before it was Old Firm Month and we played our rivals Celtic, but I managed to go to a lot more games than usually because of the cup games. Rangers are doing alright so far in the season, hoping not to drop anymore points though!!
Hoping to have a fun filled October! And hope all of your September’s were full of fun! Thanks again gang!