It had been ages since my last Award’s post so I jumped at the chance to write this after Liz nominated me for the Versatile Blooger Award 💙😊 (see post HERE).
Huge thank you to Liz – make sure you visit her page – Dear Blog, Love Liz – where she posts about her life, health and beauty!
Anyway .. on to the Award Post
Rules: You should post about the nomination and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
2 You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you.
3 You must use one of the approved pictures for your featured image on your post.
4 You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself.
My Facts:1. My favourite programme is Coronation Street – I literally leave work smiling if I know it’s on the television.
2. My little sister is expected baby number two in May 2018 – she has already graced us with our little Rhian so I am so excites to meet my new niece/nephew.
3. So far in 2017 I have travelled to four different destinations (still one to go) and already planning my trips for 2018. Exploring new countries/cities literally gets me through life.
4. I have completely let my fitness side down since the wedding and I am extremely disappointed in myself. Really need to get back into the swing of things!
5. My Disney leg is almost complete (only three more sessions). I now have over 50 tattoos and already planning my next leg.
6. I have discovered a new found love for Yoga. It helps me to relax and zone out of my daily stresses. If you have never tried it before, you defo should! You have the best sleep ever after it!7. Recently I have had a pretty rough time .. There has been a lot going on around me and I feel like I always need to be the strong one. It’s slowly taking it’s toll on me, but I am trying my best to remain positive!
- It’s Not All Cute
- English Language Thoughts
- Kat’s Chats
- Wormal Blog
- Get A Life
- Crossfit Maggie
- Comfy Kittea
- Cassie Morgan
- Believe in a Miracle
- Aly’s Always Running
Thanks again guys for reading my post, hope you enjoyed!