I came across this tag on Believe in a Miracle‘s page – so be sure to go on her page and have a nosey. Since it is Christmas I thought I’d give it a go myself! 🎄
. Include this list of things to include.
2. Give credit to the creator – linking to this specific post for reference is optional.
3. Thank the person who tagged you and be sure to leave a link to their blog.
4. Answer the 10 questions I’ll provide.
5. Add 3 bonus questions that only the people you tag need to answer.
6. Tag 10+ people and be sure to let them know you’ve tagged them.
7. Have fun and I hope you have a wonderful festive period.
your favourite thing coming into the festive period? – Being a teacher around Christmas is brilliant. The children are so excited and we have so much fun on thr lead up to Christmas with crafts, nativities and parties. Ofcourse, it is a struggle to get them to concentrate on ANY formal task which makes my job knackering haha!<<<<<<<<
your favourite Christmas-themed drink? – Not a big drinker of alcohol or coffee etc… so I’d probably go for the traditional Hot Chocolate! ☕️
3. Do you have any Christmas or Winter related traditions? – We tend to go round to Kirsti’s in the morning to see Rhian open up her gifts and spend some time with her before she goes round to her dad’s house. Then we will visit Jad’s family and finish up at my mum’s for Christmas Dinner! 4. Christmas Jumpers – Yay or Nay? – Defo Yay!! I love a Christmas jumper. I have three currently, my red one being my favourite! 🤶🏼
5. What are some of your favourite Christmas songs? – Fairytale of New York by The Pogues! It is a cracking song! 6. If you could star in any Christmas film, which would it be, and why? – Without a shadow of doubt THE GRINCH! I love it! One of my most favourite films ever! Other than that I’d probably go for Nativity! 7. If you could kiss any celebrity under the mistletoe this year, who would it be? – Liam Gallagher! 💁🏻♀️ he’s some character hiy!
8. Do you have a favourite Christmas scent? – Not particularly! I am a big candle fan so as long as there is a nice candle burning away I’m happy!
9. What is your favourite festive food? – Christmas Dinner is my favourite thing about the whole celebration haha! I love the Turkey, the roasters, the sprouts the gravy …. I love it all!
10. What is one extremely extravagant gift that you would love to, but probably never receive? – A puppy! I ask Jamie every year if it’s time to get one and he always says no! We tend to just book up holidays/experiences around Christmas time so best to leave my cuddly pup until we are a little more settled! 🐶
As I wasn’t actually tagged in this post, I won’t tag a bunch of other people, but please do the tag if you fancy it! 🙂
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!