Hello gang, and a huge HAPPY NEW YEAR!! So far today I have lounged about all day and ‘met’ some new blogging friends through Emma’s Blog Party. I hope you have had a nice day to set off your 2018.
If you are anything like me that you love setting yourself some goals! I am one of these people that writes a ToDo List every single day, even if I know exactly what needs done! Anyway, after composing my post 10 Ways to Improve Your 2018 I decided to make my own personalised goals, as well as try to keep on top with the 10 mentioned in that post.
- I want to save a load of money! Everyone does I know, but for Jamie and I saving money has become a serious topic recently. We are hoping to buy our own home this year or early next.
- Build myself up more and try to stop focusing on the negative. I need to not put myself down as much and realise that I’m not that bad haha!
- Tick of a good few things on my Before I’m 30 Bucket List. I have a few holidays lined up so hopefully I will be able to score a few of these bad boys off the list. I’m going to aim for at least 10!!
- Stay organised at work and develop a better work-personal life balance. I was brilliant at this last year, but somehow have let things slip.
- Spend more time with my family and friends. All my main friends are within different friendship groups so it’s hard to fit them all in, but this year I am going to make more of an effort.
- As this is my brand new Self-Hosted site my aim target is to get it out there! I have created a new Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc… so hopefully that will help spread the word of Adventures With Amanda.
- I am going to aim for 1000 Followers on all my Platforms – you guys can help this happen by sharing the love!
- I want to interact and collaborate with more of my fellow bloggers. Please let me know if you fancy any form of teaming up!
- Take part in more Daily/Weekly Challenges. So if you have any ideas, please share?
- Continue to update and varnish my little blog to keep it looking fresh and entertaining.
- Stop being lazy and get myself back in the gym/Crossfit Box. I have honestly let the side down since my marathon really. I am actually pretty annoyed at myself if I’m being honest and need to just go!!!
- I want to enter at least 5 races/charity walks. I really enjoy doing these as you get a real buzz and push yourself harder than you normal would.
- I will do a strict pull up! Haha, this to me is strength personified and I will master the movement if it kills me!
- Develop a proper routine and stick to it! This will be hard due to my work and travelling but I am determined to do it this year!
- Document my fitness adventures more and seek advice from professionals.
Do you have any goals for 2018? If so, please share them with me. Thanks again for reading gang! 🙂
– Amanda x