First of all, I wanted to apologise … I have been pretty quiet in the blogging world throughout the month of January. I have been unwell, shattered and generally under the weather haha! All is well now though and I am slowly going back to my normal, daft self. ANYWAY .. Onto the Award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer.
A massive thank you the girls for nominating me! Please go check out their blogs (click the links above) – you will love them!!
Simply Lovely’s Questions:
- What book is next on your to-read list? – Kid Normal! I know this is a child’s book but I plan to read it with my class!!
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go and why? – I love travelling and already have a few trips booked for this year. One destination that isn’t on my list but I would LOVE to go is Iceland!
- Why did you choose to focus on the blogging topic you decided on? – I chose the LIFESTYLE bracket because I am sooooo indecisive and write about all my adventures not just my travel ones.
- What is your favourite type of post to write? – My travel ones are my favourite to be honest. Only because I feel it motivates people to travel to world or helps those that can’t, see a little snippet of the world.
- What is your biggest blogging goal for this coming year? – My biggest goal is to gain a bigger following on WordPress and my Social Media. I want to connect to a lot more people!!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? – PASTA! I could probably eat it every single day and not get bored of it!
- What made you start blogging? – I started blogging because I made a New Years Resolution to explore the world and my home country more and felt this was an amazing way to document all my adventures.
- What was the first blog you started following? – It was my friend Cassay’s blog! She doesn’t blog as much now but she had the wittiest content!!
- What “must read” book you would recommend and why? – Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh. It’s not so much a motivational book but I love it. Takes you to the low parts of Scottish culture.
- Where in the world would you like to live for 3-6 months and why? – I don’t think I could live anywhere else in the world other than Scotland, it truly is beautiful here. BUT … out of all the places I have been Krakow was my favourite. I could easily go there for a long period of time and it would feel homely.
- What are you currently protesting? – Nothing. I must say I am pretty content with my life at the moment.
- What feeds your soul? Lifts you up? – My amazing family! As I said at the start of the post, I have been feeling dreadful recently – in and out of hospital and whatnot – and I seriously couldn’t get by a day without the support of my family. My Jad, parents, sister and niece are beyond compare.
- A life lesson you can share. – Try not worry about things you cannot control. I know this is much easier said than done but it helps me through life.
Questions For You Lovely Lot:
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What’s your best advice for fellow bloggers?
- Do you have any goals for this year?
- Do you have any travel plans for the next few months?
- What would your dream job be?
- What is your biggest achievement in life to date?
- If you won the lottery what would you do with it?
- Best way to relax after a stressful day?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Are you involved in any Blogging Communities?
Thanks again to the girls for nominating me! I really enjoyed doing the post and it has motivated me to get back into the swing of things via my blog! I hope you enjoyed and cannot wait to hear the responses from my nominees.
– Amanda x