I feel very lucky to have been nomiated for this award another time by the lovely Finlay Grace 🙂 check out her page and posts, she really is amazing!!!
As you may already know the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 Questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/ or on your blog.
So again, a huge thank you to Finlay Grace for thinking of me!! 😘😘
1) What made you decide to become a blogger? – I started blogging because I wanted to share my travels around Europe and Scotland. Since then I have shifted slightly to blog about everything and anything!!
2) Who is your biggest influence? – In life, it’s my mum!! She is the best person I know and keeps me going through out it all! She’ll always be my number one fan!
3) Show your favourite picture you have ever taken? – Ohh that’s a hard one!! I have loads of favourite photos … Hmm, I think I’ll go with this one because it shows my two favourite people Jamie and Rhian … look how small she is here!!
4) What is your most nostalgic memory? – Defo waking up on a Saturday, having crisps for breakfast and then going out to play on the Big Circle with all the other Bellfield kids!!
5) What is your favourite drink and why? – Call me boring but I drink a power of water, gallons to the stuff hahaha!
6) Where is your favourite place to visit and why? – My favourite place is the Bellfield Estate! It’s so cosy and perfect to clear your mind!!
7) What book have you read more than once? – I have read Trainspotting a few times! It’s my ultimate favourite.
8) What film could you watch over and over again and never get bored? – Jamie gets really annoyed at me because I constantly watch the same films hahaha! If they are good then why not watch them – I seriously bad for Matilda, Walk the Line and any Disney film!
9) What is your favourite TV series? – FRIENDS!!! Who doesn’t love Friends?
10) Tell us one random fact about yourself? – Giving it is a snow day I’ll give you a Snow Fact haha, I have NEVER made a snowman!
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? – I’d like to think I’d be in my own dream house with Jamie and some kids and a puppy running about!!
I really liked they questions 🙂 thanks for getting my brain working!!
As I have did this post before I won’t nominate 11 other people but please get involved. 😍 Here are some questions to get you motivated:
1. What are you doing right now?
2. Do you have any plans for the weekend?
3. Who are your favourite band?
4. Do you have any children?
5. Have you set yourself any goals for this month?
6. What lifts your mood?
7. What is your favourite film?
8. What will you have for dinner tonight?
9. Tea or Coffee?
10. What is your job?
11. When is your birthday?
– Amanda x