John Smith McCormick.

John Smith McCormick.

I would love to official welcome my gorgeous little nephew John Smith McCormick into the world! πŸ’™

Most of you will already know my little sister Kirsti was expecting her second child and knew she was gracing us with a little boy! We were all so excited, especially Rhian, who is already the best big sister ever! πŸ™‚

Kirsti found out Baby John was lying breech for a long period of time, and after trying to turn him the doctors said it was been best to book Kirsti in for a section.

So, Thursday 3rd May comes along and Kirsti heads into the hospital and bravely goes under the knife to bring us this beautiful chap.

I’m so proud of Kirsti and so pleased for her, Tony and Rhian – the perfect little family! I cannot wait to spoil my little man rotten and teach him everything I know about football, music and how to be a top fella! πŸ’™πŸ™‚

– Amanda x

7 Comments

1. June 27, 2020 / 10:26 pm

Howdy! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you
    know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My blog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone.
    I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!

2. June 22, 2020 / 10:52 am

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Ie.

I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I
    thought I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks

3. June 21, 2020 / 10:05 am

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was entirely right.

This put up actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how so
    much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

4. June 20, 2020 / 7:27 pm

hi!,I really like your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence more about your article on AOL?
    I require a specialist in this area to resolve my problem.

Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to see you.

5. June 20, 2020 / 3:26 am

What i don’t understood is in fact how you are now not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you might be now.

You’re very intelligent. You know therefore considerably in the case of
    this subject, made me personally consider it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated except it’s something to accomplish with Lady
    gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always care for it up!

• amandadunn1691