Hello all. I’m a little late in posting this consider we are almost halfway through January BUT that’s what happens when a baby takes over your life! Anyway; as I was pregnant for all of last year My 2018 Goals kind went out of the window! But; that being said I had the BEST year of my life!
If you know me well you will know that last year:
- My parents bought a gorgeous puppy Jimmy the Dog
- I visited Amsterdam with Jamie and had the best time,
- My wonderful nephew John Smith McCormick was born,
- Jamie and I Bought A House and the renovation process started,
- Anddddd, we welcomed our little Jack Ian Dunn into the world after the most crazy labour ever!
So all in all a pretty successful and joy filled year! Hard to top I’m sure, but I’m going to make sure that 2019 is even better.
- Enjoy some Self-Care activities and ensure that I’m taking some ME TIME.
- Spend as much time with Jack, Jamie and our families as possible.
- Put myself first more often.
Health & Fitness Goals:
- Get back into fitness – as simple as that!
- Climb at least 5 Different Scottish hills.
- Drink more water and make eating clean a priority.
- Reach 1K followers on all platforms.
- Find new opportunities to collab with other bloggers.
- Stick to my 52 Week Blog Challenge and join in with any new ones I fancy.
- Help Jack reach his milestones such as walking, talking, eating etc…
- Celebrate Jack’s 1st Birthday in style.
- Complete the renovations to our home.
- Go on a family holiday!
So there you have it! My 2019 Goals are going to be fun! We will reflect back on them later this year!
Do you have any goals?? Share them with me please? 🙂
– Amanda x